24 Αυγ 2010

Fig - goat cheese tart for a slow come back!


I am back! ..and I cook of course…
You all know how awful is to return from vacations… everything seems like you never left.. but still you feel the summer, it s taste , memories and smells..
That s why I try to keep all these smells and tastes in my daytime dinner..
Salads with fruits and a tart with figs.
For the first time I tried this tart although I was always thinking of cooking one when it was the season of figs. Figs from my parents garden, and lots of goat cheese is the recipe I made today. It s not sweet neither salted.. its something between.. something for breakfast, for middle dinner or maybe even in a table after the main plate.

Promise for recipe in next post as I am not sure if I leave it as it is or maybe try for improvements.



2 σχόλια: