16 Μαρ 2011

Panna cotta with yogurt - Πανακότα με γιαούρτι


Lately I made a really nice panna cotta with yogurt and marble syrup or honey. Everyone that tasted it wanted some more! It s really simple and light of course. I found the recipe here

I use
400 ml crème fraiche
200 ml drained yogurt
100 ml maple syrup or honey
4 leaves gelatin
Some honey for topping


 I put the crème with the syrup and the gelatin leaves in a pan in a low heat and stir continuously. Just before it comes to boil I remove it from the fire and let it cool until it reaches room temperature. Then you add the yogurt and stir very well until it becomes a soft mixture. You divide it in cups and put in the refrigerator to cool. When it is ready you serve it either with yogurt (I prefer) or with marble syrup. Easy isn't it?

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Πολυ ωραιες φωτογραφιες......με το λουλουδακι, αυτη η Παπα κοτα μιαζει πολυ δροσερη!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή